My DNA Genealogy Page
If you are here, you might have matched one of my autosomal DNA kits at gedmatch.com. I have the kits of my mother,
my two siblings, a first cousin, as well as myself at Gedmatch.
The table below shows Gedmatch kit numbers that are matched by birth and marriage certificates to my
Most Recent Common Ancestor (MRCA).
- Kits marked with * match with ancestors of the noted person. Hover the mouse over the kit number for more information.
- Kits in parentheses are descendants of the kit listed directly before marked with a +.
|Stacey Ellis Campbell
- If you have a paid Ancestry account, here is a link to
myself in my tree on the US Ancestry site.
- My Family Tree DNA kit number is B69066.
- I have two autosomal DNA kits at Gedmatch representing myself. I first did an ancestry.com DNA test some years ago, that kit is A510809.
- At that time ancestry.com wasn't offering testing in Australia (they are now), so I decided to do a 23andme.com
test to see if I could match some Australians (which is where I was born), that kit is M204005.
- My late mother, Jill Mary Ellis, also did a 23andme.com test, M525071.
- My siblings and I have the same parents. My siblings' kits are M584229 and M247352.
- If you match the kit(s) A510809, M204005, M584229 and/or M247352, but don't match my mother's kit, M525071, then we are related via my late father,
Wallace Duncan Campbell.
- A376320 is the kit of my first cousin, Fiona. Fiona's parents are Richard Rodwell and
my father's sister, Joan Campbell. If you have a signficant match with Fiona but don't match
my siblings or myself, then you most likely match on Fiona's paternal side.
- T797950 belongs to a man in New Zealand with a Y-DNA111
test that matches my Y-DNA111 test with a 87% certainty that we share a paternal-line common ancestor within
6 generations. The surname/clan of that ancestor was almost certainly McIvor. My sibling with kit M584229 matches
T797950 with 15.9cM total. My other sibling and myself do not have meaningful autosomal DNA matches with T797950. Kit T140284, a descendant of
Alexander McIvor Campbell, matches T797950 at 44.9cM over 2 segments.
- Descendants of my 2x great grandmother Isabella McDonald match with many people with ancestors from Prince Edward Island. Isabella was born around 1831 in
Kilmuir on Skye (Scotland), and she and her parents (born around 1800) migrated to Australia. It's likely that some of Isabella's parents' siblings migrated
to PEI during the Highland Clearances, however I have no paperwork to support this.
Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions or corrections. My email address is at the top of the page.